If your USC paycheck is lost, stolen, or destroyed, please follow the instructions below to get a new one issued.
- Download and print out a Stop Payment Form.
- Fill out the form completely and explain the reason for the stop payment request. If you need information or assistance completing the form, contact your department’s Payroll Coordinator.
- A stop payment will be placed on the check and you may pick up a replacement check from after 3 working days if the stop request is successful.
- If the original check is found later, do not attempt to cash or deposit it. Return the original check to your payroll coordinator.
- You will be notified if we could not stop payment (if the check had already been cashed, for example).